Explore Related Links
Phone: (310) 542-6225
Fax: (310) 542-9876
4571 Artesia Boulevard
Lawndale, California 90260
Enter from rear parking lot.
Hours Of Operation
Tues – Thurs: 11am – 5pm
Fri – Sat: 11am – 4pm
Sun & Mon: Closed
Over 39 Years and 3,000 Satisfied Customers
Bring out the natural beauty of your home with our numerous designs and techniques.
We can coordinate with your architect, decorator, or contractor.
We offer free estimates!
Design and fabricate windows, lamps, doors, tabletops and kitchen cabinet doors.
Stained Glass Custom Ordering
Here are some helpful steps in preparing to order custom glass.
Decide what type of design you might like, keeping in mind that the more detail involved, the more the piece is likely to cost.
- Is there a theme you love? (garden, birds, abstract, religious.)
- Is there an architectural style you have in mind? Do you have any details in the space that you would like to compliment?
- Can you find a pattern you like in a pattern book or online, even if you might need to modify it? Do you have a picture of a window or cabinet that you like?
Next, get an idea of the colors you want to work into the design.
Decide if you would like to see through the glass or not.
Next, you will need to know the dimensions of the piece.
- For cabinet doors, you will want the dimension of the opening where the glass will sit, not the actual hole.
- For windows, you want the inside dimension where the glass will hang.
- For a door or sidelight you need the dimension of the glass you can see, from edge to edge.
- Anything rounded will need a more specific dimension.
Now it is time to order.
Custom Design Inquiry Form
This process can feel a bit overwhelming at first. Feel free to call (310) 542-6225 or come in with questions and we will help.